The use of the website is provided by Railway Children India on the following Terms and Conditions contained herein on this webpage, and which shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these contained hereinafter:
- By the use of this website you accept the terms and conditions of use of the website and the same shall be effective from your first visit.
- Railway Children India may change these terms and conditions from time to time and your continued use of the website shall indicate your acceptance of the terms and conditions at the time of use.
- Railway Children India reserves the right to change or alter the content of the website at any time.
- Railway Children India has taken every precaution to make sure the contents of this website are accurate and legally correct at the time of appearance and if you believe or have reason to believe that the content of any of our pages is inaccurate, please contact us on. <email> However, it is clarified that this website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Railway Children India makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you. In no event shall Railway Children India nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Railway Children India, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
- Railway Children India shall accept no liability for any loss or damage, including personal injury, resulting from use of this website. Railway Children India makes all reasonable efforts to make sure malware or viruses are not transmitted from this website. however it is made clear that the Railway Children India shall not be liable for any damage caused by or arising out of the use of this website as a result of any virus or malware. In this regard, Railway Children India recommends that you safeguard your IT equipment at all times before using this website or downloading any information, files or data from this website.
- It is clarified that any links provided on this website to other websites shall not be construed as any approval or endorsement of such website or the views and information contained therein. Railway Children India accepts no liability for any damage or injury caused by malware or viruses on websites that we have linked to.
- This website may contain material which is either owned by or licensed to us and may include, but not be limited to, the design, layout, look, appearances, graphics, logos, images and photos, the reproduction of which shall be prohibited other than with prior permission. All trade-marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to Railway Children India are acknowledged on the website. The unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- All downloadable documents available on this website, such as brochures and web pages have been provided for your use. You may copy or print the said information for private purposes including teaching. However, any amendment to the content or the use of the said content for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Railway Children India is prohibited.